Chocolate boxes for Easter and Valentines Day



I'm out of my comfort zone! I'm about to do something I hate doing. It's making me nervous! No, I'm not going on Gok Wan's 'How to Look Good Naked', it's far worse! I'm going to try and sell some boxes to the mums at playgroup! I really don't feel like I want to do it. Frankly, I'd feel a lot more comfortable in my knickers, in public, with Gok and my whole family staring at me.


 
A week ago I had an idea to make some vintage-tattoo Valentines chocolate boxes and some birdie-bird Easter boxes, and then I could take them to the lovely ladies who I see every Thursday, and FORCE them to buy them. All I have concentrated on, since having that stupid idea, is making the boxes and choosing what chocolates to fill them with. It's only now I realise that I have to sell the boxes to ACTUAL people. My playgroup ladies are funny, intelligent, nice people, so I feel like I'm going to ruin their morning tauting my wares. I did think of just setting up a table and having an honesty box, but my mother said that was 'ridiculous', and I had to do it properly!




So I'll let you know how I get on, and if I get cold feet and do a runner in my knickers!
Thanks for reading xxxx!

Comments

Popular Posts